Tuesday 27 November 2012

Donegal Creameries & North West Words 2012 Poetry Competition

This new poetry prize offers the Donegal Creameries Perpetual Cup with €250 in prize money for the winning poem.

The judge for the competition is Kate Newmann (Director, Summer Palace Press).

The prize is open to anyone over 18 years of age. Each poem submitted must be the original work of the author.

Entries must not have been previously published in any media, self-published, broadcast and/or won any competition.

 Deadline: Friday, 7 December 2012.
 
Further information and full competition details are available on North West Words' Facebook page.

Note you have to post.

Fee: €5 per entry of up to 3 poems.

2 comments:

Titus said...

Is that a milky prize? I love milk! I love cows. They are our best friends.

I think I may have just written my entry.

Emerging Writer said...

Go for it!