Thursday 2 February 2012

Over the Edge Showcase

I'm reading in Galway. All you lovely galwegians please come and say Hi. And if you buy loads of books too, all the better. Looking forward muchly to hearing the other readers.

It mainly for Galway based poets who have released books recently but Kevin and Susan were kind enough to invite me too.

When: Friday, February 10th, 8pm (I might be late. I have to drive there after work)

Where: The Kitchen @ The Museum, Spanish Arch, Galway

Who: Moya Cannon, Lorna Shaughnessy, Stephen Murray, Sarah Griffin, Pete Mullineaux, Susan Lindsay, Kate Dempsey, Sean Kavanagh, Jack McCann, Mae Leonard, Ndrek Gjini, Pete Mullineaux, Susan Lindsay and Pauline Fayne.

All Welcome. It's free so I'd suggest it would be good protocol and good karma to buy books!

No comments: