Thursday 25 February 2010

Now That's What I Call The Poetry Divas 1

Tonight at Thursday 25th February 2010, at 7pm The Poetry Divas are the features readers at LitJam at the Centre for Creative Practices in 15 Pembroke St Lower, Dublin. It's a fiver in, which includes tea and/or coffee plus you can bring yuour own refreshments. I was going to bring some Bolly but I'm driving so it'll be sparkling water all the way for me to match the sparkles of the fabulous Poetry Divas.

We're trying something new. On sale for the first time, the first edition of the first Poetry Divas Poetry Pamphlet. See the photo. It's bound to become a collectors' item so if you can't make it tonight and want to buy one (a fiver) email me or leave a comment and I'll see if we've any left. We fully expect to sell out after Dave Lordan's inspiring guest post earlier.

See photo for cottage industry insight. Aren't they fabulous?!

7 comments:

Niamh B said...

What elegant hands! Did you have to hire in a hand model?

Fred said...

'Practices' is spelt with a 'c', not an 's', which is the incorrect American spelling of the noun. In our English, the verb 'to practise' carries an 's'; the noun carries a 'c'. Fred Johnston

Unknown said...

They look gorgeous! I want one :)

Barbara Scully said...

Hey the very best of luck! Hope you sell out.

Emerging Writer said...

Niamh- yes, her hands are insured for millions
Fred- my bad. I thought I'd checked. That'll teach me to type a blogpost in a hurry. Thanks.
BarbaraS-next time I see you (remind me...)
Other BarbaraS Thanks. We may have a couple leftover for our fans who were unable to make it...

Peter Goulding said...

I'd like one Kate, if you have any over.

Emerging Writer said...

Hi Peter, delight to, Please email me your address (sidepanel at the top) and we'll sort something out.