Friday 23 October 2009

You Heard it Here Second


What are you doing this Sunday at 11 a.m.? Nothing much? Why not tune into Liffey Sound here live to hear the wonderful Various Cushions interview me.

Be prepared to hear me waffle and dither and make a fool of myself (as well as offering amazing insights to my writing, other people's writing and the Fabulous Poetry Diva Collective.) I even read a story and a few pomes.

Or you can listen after the fact at the podcast archive. There are also other lively and surprising interviews with other writers for your amazement and amusement.

(It was here first.)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

wow cool! Congrats! I'll be there with my ear stuck to the radio, even though it IS on at the crack of dawn

Catherine said...

Well done! I must try to podcast it as I will never remember to listen in - unless I am more organised. Hope all is good, have a nice weekend.
Catherine.

Cheryl said...

Just saw this on Various as well. I will be listening!